Mental Health Support
We provide coordination and support for people with mental health issues.
Services we provide include:
- Assessment and brief intervention service for people with mild to moderate anxiety and depression
- Access to counselling and other support services
- Identifying and managing physical health issues for those with serious mental health issues
Who provides this service?
Te Hiku Hauora Mobile Nursing Team
Ph 09 408 4024
Where is this service located?
Te Hiku Hauora
49 Redan Rd, Kaitaia
How much does this service cost?
Who is this service for?
- All whanau, iwi and hapu of Te Hiku
- All registered clients of Te Tai Tokerau PHO in the Far North
- Whanau, hapu, iwi members
- GP or practice nurse
- Other health and social service providers