We provide a range of free and confidential services for 12 - 24 year olds at our two clinics located in Kaitaia and Taipa.
Services we provide are:
- Alcohol and drug addiction support
- Diet and exercise advice
- Health checks and consultations
- Mental Health support
- Quit smoking support
- Sexual health advice (including STI checks)
- Someone to talk to if you’re feeling down or just fed up
We have the services of two doctors, adolescent health and sexual health nurses, public health nurses, counsellors and a referral process to other primary health services.
Who provides this service?
Te Hiku Hauora Whakapiri Ora Team
Ph 09 408 4024
Where is this service located?
Te Rangatahi Ora (Kaitaia Clinic) is open Monday to Friday from 8.30 am- 4:30 pm and is located at 30 Worth Street, Kaitaia.
Herewaka Healthcare and Wellbeing (Taipa Adolescent Health Centre) is located in the grounds of Taipa Area School. The centre is open Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8:30 am-3pm.
How much does this service cost?
Who is this service for?
All taitamariki (youth) between the ages of 12-24.
- School, whanau or other health provider or education provider