We support whanau to raise happy, healthy tamariki by providing free practical advice, support and health checks for your 0-5 year olds.
We provide support with:
- Health, development and behaviour
- Sleeping and feeding
- Safety recommendations
- Immunisation advice
- B4 school checks for 4 year olds
- Referral to other agencies
- We will measure, weigh and physically check your baby in your home or at the clinic.
Regular health checks are important so that any health, developmental or behavioural concerns can be detected and treated early.
Who provides this service?
Te Hiku Hauora Mobile Nursing Team
Ph 09 408 4024
Where is this service located?
Te Hiku Hauora
49 Redan Rd, Kaitaia
How much does this service cost?
Who is this service for?
- Any whanau with children aged from 6 weeks-5 years.
- Whanau that have moved to Te Hiku and are wanting follow-up checks.
- GP or practice nurse
- Other health providers