Toki Rau/Stop Smoking Services
Carving a Smokefree Northland
We offer comprehensive free stop smoking programmes for all members of the community. All of our programmes are delivered by qualified stop smoking practitioners and provide the highest quality service and support for people in their effort to stop smoking and enjoy a smoke free lifestyle.
Services we provide are:
- Education, awareness and preparation to stop
- FREE Nicotine replacement therapy consisting of patches, lozenges or gum
- Ongoing support via telephone, home visits, one to one consultation or group consultation
- Support and advice with Zyban and Champix
Who provides this service?
Te Hiku Hauora Whakapiri Ora Team
Ph 09 408 4024
Where is this service located?
Te Hiku Hauora
49 Redan Rd, Kaitaia
How much does this service cost?
Who is this service for?
All whanau, hapu and iwi of Te Hiku.
- Whanau, hapu, iwi members
- GP or practice nurse
- Other health providers