We provide free dental and oral health education and promotion for children from birth to 17 years of age. This service is community based and aims to ensure that all children are enrolled in, and have access to, a free dental service.
Services we provide:
- Enrolling children to a FREE dental service
- Information on healthy diet
- Dental health promotional workshops and presentations (e.g. ‘Lift the Lip’)
- FREE transport to dental services, where required (conditions apply)
Who provides this service?
Te Hiku Hauora Health Promotion Team
Ph 09 408 4024
Where is this service located?
Te Hiku Hauora
49 Redan Rd, Kaitaia
How much does this service cost?
Who is this service for?
Birth to 17 years of age
- Whanau, hapu, iwi members
- Other health and social service providers