Te Hiku Hauora Sports Award
The Te Hiku Hauora Sports Award is one-off support for individual sports success and achievement.
The purpose of the Te Hiku Hauora Sports Award is The Trust wishes to recognise and acknowledge the talent of Te Hiku sports people and support their aspiration to promote health.
1. Must whakapapa to a Te Hiku iwi.
2. An individual of any age who is currently excelling in sport and has the potential to go further
3. Location; anywhere. Preference may be given to local applicants.
4. $1000 - one off
Expectations of award winner
· Must provide a brief written report within one month of receiving the payment.
· Provide any media coverage pertaining to their sports achievement and or the award.
· Applications open on 1st March 2018 and close 30th April 2018
· The official application must be used
· The Board will consider the written applications and make a decision
For any queries please contact:
Jill Edwards- Administration Manager HR/ QA
Phone (09) 408 4024 EXT: 403